If you need a new circuit breaker installed or an existing circuit breaker repaired or upgraded, a Conway South Carolina residential electrician at Express Electrical may be the right professional for the job. Our circuit breaker installation and repair services help commercial and residential property owners get the electrical assistance they need without endangering themselves or their electrical systems. Like all electrical installations and repairs, those involving circuit breakers should be completed by a licensed professional.
Express Electrical offers panel reviews and upgrades so you can ensure you have all the space you need to power your home or business. We’ll make sure your panel is up to code, check for corrosion or rust, and can make upgrades if additional power is needed — time to add that hot tub!
Why a Licensed Electrician for Circuit Breaker Installation?
If you are adding a new appliance, putting in a home theater, updating your property’s electrical system, or completing renovations, you may need a new circuit breaker installed. There are numerous do-it-yourself guides for property owners on circuit breaker installation and replacement, but attempting such a task yourself can prove complex and dangerous. Electric shock, electrocution, electrical fires, shortages, and ineffective breakers may all result from inexperienced work on a breaker box.
A licensed Conway SC electrician at Express Electrical Services can address the following in circuit breaker installation:
- Make sure new circuit wiring meets current electrical codes
- Plan the position of every receptacle, switch, fixture, and appliance that will be added to the circuit
- Seek permits for new circuit wiring, when necessary
- Ensure the circuit breaker can handle the new load while fitting your existing breaker panel
- Determine whether a new breaker is required or if the existing system can handle the additional load
- Complete installation safely, quickly, and effectively
Our team also handles circuit breaker repairs when power spikes, lighting, water, age, or overloaded circuits cause damage. We can assess whether the breaker needs to be replaced or repaired and can complete the job quickly and safely. We provide circuit breaker services for residential and commercial properties in and around Conway South Carolina.